Vote for your favourite in our Easter Egg Parade This Easter at The Marlands.
12 local schools have each been paired with a local charity and given a 60cm polystyrene Easter egg to decorate in
a manner unique to them and the charity which they had been paired with.
- The eggs will be displayed on the central stage area for you to vote for your favourite.
- Each schools egg will be accompanied by a plaque giving the name of the school and their charity.
- Voting will open on 23rd March.
A gallery of the Eggs will be posted on Facebook and votes can be recorded by liking the photo of your favourite egg or by presenting any receipt from a store within the centre on the day of purchase, each £1 spent equalling 1 vote.
Each vote at the help desk will be entered into a prize draw to win an Easter Hamper when the voting closes on 15th April.
A league table of results will published twice weekly on Facebook so you can check the progress of your favourite school or charity.
The winning Egg design will earn the school an educational visit to Marwell Zoo for the winning class and all of the 12 Charities involved will receive a £50.00 donation.
So get voting and support your local school or charity every vote counts!
*Please note Terms & Conditions apply, available on to view and download on this listing.
Terms & Conditions
Voting and Prize Draw for Easter Hamper
1. This competition is promoted by The Marlands Shopping Centre, Southampton
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except families of Marlands staff and contractors, and employees of MindWorks Marketing.
3. You must be 13yrs or older to enter this competition. If you are under 18yrs you must have permission from your parent or guardian.
4. How to enter: complete a nomination form and give to the Help Desk in the Marlands. For every £1 spent a vote will be allocated to the School/Charity you have selected. Alternatively you can also ‘Like’ the Facebook post on the Marlands Facebook Account of the Egg you would like to win.
5. The opening date for entries is Friday 23rd March 2018. The closing date for entries is Sunday 15th April at 23.59. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. All entries received through the Help Desk will be entered into a prize draw to win an Easter Hamper.
8. The prize Easter Hamper is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
9. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
10. The winner of the prize draw will be selected by the Centre Manager. The Marlands shall notify the winners no later than Friday 20th April.
11. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition.
12. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or invalid entries
13. The prize will be collected by the winners from Marlands Centre Management within 14 days of the closing date.
14. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries without supporting receipts will not be included in the competition.
15. The Marland’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
16. To obtain details of the prize winners after the closing date, please email Claire@marlandsshoppingcentre.co.uk
17. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
18. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
19. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by The Marlands Shopping Centre, without additional payment or permission.
20. Personal information about entrants will only be used for the purposes of the competition and will be destroyed after the winners have been drawn.
21. Under no circumstances will The Marlands be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion and / or delivery of the competition or prize.
22. The Marlands will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
23. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.