Tothill House is set in 12 acres of outstanding natural beauty, with its own private woodland which you are welcome to explore. All the rooms at this tranquil location have stunning views out to the New Forest, over open heath land and then the Purbeck hills - on a clear day you can see Old Harry's Rock and the solent on the horizon.
On the Southern fringes of the New Forest, Tothill house offers traditional Bed and Breakfast in a unique setting, Tothill House was originally built for Vice-Admiral Michael Culme-Seymour, Fourth Baronet and the rooms today still hold the majestic character and mood from the early 20th century, with the modern luxuries and furnishings of today.
Come and stay at Tothill Bed and breakfast and discover:
- Pheasants and deer, woodpeckers and nuthatches are amongst the wildlife that wanders onto the back lawns
- Stunning views, wide open spaces - fantastic location for star gazing
- Walks in our private woodland
- Amazing traditional breakfasts with a range of fresh fruit, organic and free range produce where possible cooked to order, and served in our traditional dining room.
- Relax in the evening in our traditional styled guest lounge.
Mrs. Wendy Buckley has pleasure in offering you the following bed and breakfast accommodation for your stay, all beautifully decorated for your pleasure and comfort, with television and tea/coffee facilities and each morning of your stay a full English breakfast is served.