Stansted Park - House & Grounds
Edwardian House and Grounds
Stansted is a Grade II* Listed Edwardian country house set on a 1,800-acre estate within the South Downs National Park. The house began as a hunting lodge in the 11th century, but was developed over many hundreds of years.
It sits on the Hampshire/Sussex border between Chichester and Portsmouth overlooking the coast. It offers a great day out for the family, residential and commercial space to let in a heritage setting, plus many other events and local attractions.
- Stansted Park offers;
- Stunning House and Servants Quarters
- Pavilion Tea Room set in the Victorian Walled Gardens
- The Stansted Park Garden Centre
- The Stansted Park Farm Shop
- Magnificent Maze
- Minature Railway
- Sawmill and timber products
- Woodland walks
- Wedding venue or business function
Stansted Park is a popular wedding destination, and hosts large or small scale public events or private parties. Stansted also accommodates businesses for corporate days out within the house and grounds.