The Museum of Army Flying is home to a unique aviation collection, one of both national and international importance. On display we have over 35 historic fixed and rotary wing aircraft spanning more than 100 years of flight in the British Army. Along with detailed dioramas, artefacts, trophies and models, these serve as a profound and inspiring tributes, helping to tell the story of the “soldiers of the air”.
The Museum gives a fascinating and imaginative glimpse of the men and women who have allowed the Army to be airborne, their machines, their achievements, lives and history.
Along with its magnificent collection the Museum also has:
- 1940s House
- Rifle Ranges
- Children’s Centre
- Gift Shop
- Licensed café with airfield views
- Picnic Area
- Free entry and meal voucher for coach drivers
- Disabled Access and Facilities
- Free Parking
- Wheelchair provision (carers for wheelchair users go free)
- Induction loops for those with limited hearing
- Outdoor play park
Visit us and make it a day all the family will remember and enjoy!