Come along and enjoy a fantastic family day for everyone. Join in with our daily schedule of activities, which run throughout the day. You can bottle-feed the kid goats and the calves, feed the ducks, meet the pigs, donkeys and ponies... and cuddle the baby rabbits, chicks or maybe even a piglet! PLUS lots more friendly animals to see.
Lots of brilliant farmyard buildings to explore and loads of fabulous indoor and outdoor play areas including the trampoline barn, a soft play area and The Farmer's Straw Den.
Don't miss the Longdown Farm Shop for a large range of delicious locally sourced produce. We also provide a tearoom, gift shop and picnic areas. (Farm Shop open daily 10am - 5pm (4pm when farm attraction is closed))
Open from Saturday 13th Feb 2016 until Sunday 30th Oct 2016
Open daily - 10am to 5pm February to September
Open daily - 10am to 4.30pm October
Last admissions - 1 hour before closing.
Christmas attraction open 3rd to 24th December 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A RESPONSIBLE ADULT. THANK YOU.
2016 Admission Prices: SAME PRICES AS 2015!
- Under 3s are FREE!
- Adult - £9.00. Buy online for 10% savings
- Senior - £7.50. Buy online for 10% savings
- Child (3-14 years) - £8.00. Buy online for 10% savings
- Family Saver: (2 Adults & 2 Children) - £30.00. Buy online for 10% savings
- Serving military personnel - £6.50 (please show military ID card)