Duration: 2 hours
During the winter months, we appreciate the thought of heading out onto the water might not appeal quite so much however, the Beaulieu River offers some of its more stunning views on a crisp Winter’s day.
Enjoy the fresh Winter breeze during a peaceful meander along the river’s calm waters. Discover seasonal bird species (and if you’re lucky Beaulieu’s resident seal!)
So wrap up warm and get out on the water this Winter. With our fantastic Winter Paddling price, you really have no excuse. Suitable for those aged 18+ months (kayaks only available to those aged 12+ years). All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Half hour for arrivals and initial kitting up
- Up to two full hours of guidance and instruction
- Use of easy to paddle 2 & 3 seater canoes or stable single-seater kayaks
- Instruction from a qualified coach to help you master the basics and feel confident on the water
- A guided journey out and back from Baileys Hard river depending on tides & weather
- Chance to find out about future courses and other activities
- We recommend to layer up and bring a hat and gloves, however, we can provide you with additional waterproofs should you need them
- Toilets and changing facilities available on-site
Why do it?
- Paddling can be enjoyed throughout the year (yes even in Winter!)
- Exclusive opportunity to paddle in a unique and stunning location
- Make the most of your time with loved ones in the great outdoors
- Off-peak, our groups are smaller with more time to explore
- Learn about and spot the wildlife that calls the Beaulieu River home
- Show the Winter weather what you're made of!
1 Mar '21 10:00am
12 Dec '22 3:30pm
New Forest Activities