£40 (non-New Forest Transition member) or £20 (New Forest Transition member)
About this Event
New Forest Transition is part of the global transition movement, which exists to create low carbon societies. This training is ideal for you if are new to transition and want to evaluate the model and practice, to see if it’s for you.
It’s also perfect if you are a member of a transition group that is just beginning and want additional skills or abilities in the fundamentals of transition. You will learn:
- How to communicate the reasons why we need to do transition
- Tools for community engagement
- How to create and run a successful group and meetings
- How to use visioning and practical ways to embed vision in your project
- To deepen your personal transition and resilience
Naresh Giangrande, co-founder of Transition Town Totnes, the first transition town, is your trainer for the day.
Starts: 18 Jan '20 9:30am
Ends: 18 Jan '20 6:00pm
Place: The New Forest National Park