£7.50 per child, accompanying adults are free of charge.
Links for this Event
About this Event
Travel back to the time of the terrifying Tudors, when looking at Henry VIII in a funny way could get your head chopped off and when England was at constant threat of invasion! Join our learning team for a fun-filled exploration of this incredible time with a range of fun craft and history activities! This activity is recommended for children aged 6 and older.
We want to make your visit as enjoyable and safe as possible. Due to Covid 19 guidance, ANYONE ATTENDING A WORKSHOP WILL NEED TO HAVE A TICKET, INCLUDING ADULTS. CHILDREN CANNOT ATTEND WITHOUT AN ADULT. PLEASE ENSURE ALL ADULTS HAVE BOOKED A FREE ACCOMPANYING ADULT TICKET.
Please note that doors open 10 minutes before the session start times.
We recommend that adults and children aged 11 and over will need to wear a face covering.
Starts: 27 Oct '21 10:30am
Ends: 27 Oct '21 12:00pm
Place: Tudor House and Garden
- Clay Pumpkins - Family Workshop
- Clay Spooky Scenes - Family Workshop
- Magical Pumpkin Trail 29th & 30th October
- ‘Have you come to sing pumpkin carols?’ The History of Halloween
- Tudor House Halloween
- Canoe Halloween Candy Hunt with New Forest Activities
- Acoustic Explorers
- Science Dino-mite
- Online Fun: Tudor House's Christmas Cracker!
- Defining Movements - From Land Art to the YBAs - Online Talk with Tim Craven