Here is a collection of useful downloads for you to use.
Links for this Event
About this Event
Let the train take the strain as you sit back, relax and travel through the heart of the English countryside. Whether you are taking a trip down memory lane or creating new ones, it’s the perfect way to unwind and experience the nostalgic sights, sounds and smells of steam travel from a bygone age.
We are open every weekend from mid-February to the end of October, daily during school holidays and midweek from May until September.
5 reasons to visit (included in your ticket price):
- Hop on and off our trains all day with unlimited travel
- It's the perfect day out for all the family, with plenty of activities
- The ten mile route has four authentic stations adjoining the South Downs National Park.
- As a charity, your visit is supporting the restoration of part of our country’s heritage.
- Investigate our impressive engineering sheds and see preservation in action.
Adult /Senior £16
Child (age 5 - 16yrs) £8
Child Age 4 and under FREE!
Family (2A+2C) £40
Disabled One FREE adult carer per full fare paying
disabled child or adult
Starts: 8 Mar '21 8:00am
Ends: 31 Dec '27 5:30pm