£28 per person, per session or £50 (£25 per session) if July and August sessions are booked at the same time.
Links for this Event
About this Event
We are absolutely delighted to be able to host these drawing sessions, led by Brian Reynolds, in the gallery once again!
For these three hour sessions (10:30am - 1:30pm) our model will be in the same pose throughout so that those who wish to undertake a sustained piece of work across two weeks will be able to do so. At the same time, the gallery space is such that participants who prefer shorter poses will have the opportunity to shift viewpoints as they wish.
Although these are programmed as portrait sessions, but you can also concentrate on full- or half-length drawings of the clothed figure, working in pencil, charcoal or pastels. Huge opportunities then, for lots of creative work in the gallery!
Participants of all levels of experience, including beginners, are welcome and Brian will provide individual tuition throughout the session as required.
We will supply the basics, but please do feel free to bring any drawing materials you would particularly like to use.
Starts: 14 Aug '21 10:30am
Ends: 14 Aug '21 1:30pm
Place: Southampton City Art Gallery
- Ali's Autumn Art Club 2021
- Introduction to Acrylics with Becks Porter - Online Class
- WIRE BUTTERFLY - ADULT WORKSHOP
- Macramé Snowflakes - Adult Workshop
- Introduction to Drawing with Abi Kremer - Online Class
- Macramé Wreaths - Adult Workshop
- Clay Pumpkins - Family Workshop
- Clay Spooky Scenes - Family Workshop
- Life Drawing with Brian Reynolds [SOLD OUT]
- Wire Reindeer