On the banks of Beaulieu River in the heart of the New Forest discover the beautifully preserved 18th century shipbuilding village of Buckler's Hard.
About this Event
See the past come to life at the historic shipbuilding village of Buckler’s Hard this October half-term.
Join costumed characters on daily tours to discover what life was like in the 18th century and listen as they share tales from this once-thriving village where ships for Nelson’s Navy were built.
Keep the kids entertained with the fun quiz trail and tuck into a delicious cream tea in the Captain’s Cabin Tea Rooms.
Starts: 26 Oct '19 10:00am
Ends: 3 Nov '19 4:30pm
Place: Buckler's Hard
- Incredible Inventions
- Spooky Halloween River Tour with New Forest Activities
- Beaulieu River Tours with New Forest Activities
- Woodland Adventure Day with New Forest Activities
- Battlefield LIVE Moors Valley with New Forest Activities
- October Half-Term at Beaulieu
- Christmas at Winchester Science Centre - Dino Discovery with the World of Dinosaur Roar!
- Science-themed October Half Term Holiday Club
- Santa's Science Grotto
- Spiced Pumpkin Fudge