Links for this Event
About this Event
Join us for the iconic and double-award winning International Autojumble on 7th & 8th September; the biggest outdoor sale of motoring items this side of the Atlantic.
With over 2000 stands at this signature Beaulieu event, each one groaning with all kinds of vintage and classic motoring ephemera, it is often said “If you can’t find it at Beaulieu it doesn’t exist!”
The International Autojumble is regarded as the place to locate and purchase even the most elusive motoring parts, accessories, automobilia, literature, tools and clothing. There is something for everyone - and plenty of bargains to be had!
Your ticket also includes entry to the Beaulieu attraction, including the National Motor Museum, Palace House, Beaulieu Abbey and World of Top Gear.
Starts: 7 Sep '19 10:00am
Ends: 8 Sep '19 4:30pm
- Fireworks Spectacular
- Simply Smart
- Spooky Halloween River Tour with New Forest Activities
- Beaulieu River Tours with New Forest Activities
- Woodland Adventure Day with New Forest Activities
- Battlefield LIVE Moors Valley with New Forest Activities
- October Half-Term at Beaulieu
- Bushcraft Introduction with New Forest Activities