£6.50 per device
Links for this Event
About this Event
Join artist, curator and lecturer Tim Craven to explore defining movements in British Modern Art - from Impressionism to World War I - through works represented in our collection,
This talk is part of a series of lectures providing an engaging and accessible overview of a 100 years of art history; from Impressionism to the work of the Young British Artists.
You can book for each session individually or book for all four talks together to receive a 25% discount HERE (www.wegottickets.com/event/523878). Alternatively, you can book for each of the other talks talk individually using the URL in brackets after each talk below.
Thurs 14 October - Part 2: The Seven and Five Society to St Ives (to book as an individual event visit www.wegottickets.com/event/523864)
Thurs 28 October - Part 3: Constructivism to Minimalism (to book as an individual event visit www.wegottickets.com/event/523875)
Thurs 4 November - Part 4: Land Art to the YBAs (to book as an individual event visit www.wegottickets.com/event/523877)
Each talk will last approximately an hour with opportunities for questions afterwards.
Clear instructions and details for how to log in to these talks will be emailed on purchase. If you do not receive this email please do check your junk mail folder. If you are still unable to locate it or require further assistance you can email us at email@example.com.
Tickets are required for each device being used to access the event. Tickets are non-refundable, unless cancelled by the organiser.
Malcolm Drummond, In St James Park © Southampton Cultural Services
Starts: 7 Oct '21 7:00pm
Ends: 7 Oct '21 8:30pm
Place: Southampton City Art Gallery
- Defining Movements - Constructivism to Minimalism - Online Talk with Tim Craven
- Defining Movements - From Land Art to the YBAs - Online Talk with Tim Craven
- Online Talk - Secret Histories: Extracts from Personal Diaries at Southampton Archives
- Discover Paula Rego, an Online Talk with Abi Kremer
- ‘Have you come to sing pumpkin carols?’ The History of Halloween
- Southampton Blitz Walking Tour
- Defining Movements in British Art with Tim Craven - Online Course
- Macramé Wreaths - Adult Workshop
- Online Fun: Tudor House's Christmas Cracker!
- Clay Spooky Scenes - Family Workshop