£6.50 per device
Links for this Event
About this Event
Join artist, curator and lecturer Tim Craven to explore recent defining movements in British Modern Art - from Land Art to the YBAs - through works represented in our collection,
This talk is part of a series of lectures providing an engaging and accessible overview of a 100 years of art history; from Impressionism to the work of the Young British Artists.
You can book for each session individually or book for all four talks together to receive a 25% discount HERE (www.wegottickets.com/event/523878). Alternatively, you can book for each of the other talks talk individually using the URL in brackets after each talk below.
Thurs 7 October - Part 1: Impressionism to World War One (to book as an individual event visit www.wegottickets.com/event/523863)
Thurs 14 October - Part 2: The Seven and Five Society to St Ives (to book as an individual event visit www.wegottickets.com/event/523864 )
Thurs 28 October - Part 3: Constructivism to Minimalism (to book as an individual event visit www.wegottickets.com/event/523875)
Each lecture will last approximately an hour with opportunities for questions afterwards.
Tickets are required for each device being used to access the event. Tickets are non-refundable, unless cancelled by the organiser.
Starts: 4 Nov '21 7:00pm
Ends: 4 Nov '21 8:30pm
Place: Southampton City Art Gallery
- Defining Movements - Constructivism to Minimalism - Online Talk with Tim Craven
- Online Talk - Secret Histories: Extracts from Personal Diaries at Southampton Archives
- Discover Paula Rego, an Online Talk with Abi Kremer
- ‘Have you come to sing pumpkin carols?’ The History of Halloween
- Southampton Blitz Walking Tour
- Defining Movements in British Art with Tim Craven - Online Course
- Online Fun: Tudor House's Christmas Cracker!
- Willow Woodpeckers : Led by Jacqueline Rolls
- Macramé Wreaths - Adult Workshop
- Clay Spooky Scenes - Family Workshop